Monday, March 10, 2014

Hexagonal Treat Box

Guess who's been prowling on Pinterest again? You guessed it! I love when I come across something that's a little different, but instantly gets my creative juices mixing. This was one of those things. When I find things on Pinterest, I always try to put my own spin on things, not that there is anything wrong with CASEing. (Copy And Share Everything) It's just not my thing. So here is my little version.


I found this tutorial by Erna Logtenberg. It was in Dutch. Thank you again to my handy dandy little computer for translating. It was intended to hold a tea light but as you can see, I changed it into a Treat Box instead and added some clear windows. I will work on a tutorial of my own for this one in the near future.
I made the cute little banner from this years Sale-a-bration products - Banner Blast and Banner Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment