Sunday, August 7, 2016

NEW Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek - Part One

I love this time of year. I mean I love Summer but I really LOVE when the NEW Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog comes out. I think it's one of my favourite perks about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, getting to see and order new product before it's released yet.
And the new Holiday Catalog did not disappoint.


My first order from the new catty just arrived on Friday. As you can imagine, I have been having a glorious weekend creating so I could share a few with you.

The first couple cards I made from the super adorable set 'Glamper Greetings'. There are so, so many wonderful cards and themes to be made from this set. From Christmas to Halloween to Thanksgiving to a simple Hello. Definitely more to come from this one.



Did you check out my little ribbon curtains?


A Shaker Card made with the new sequins! Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum and White Gold.




I love this set. It's called 'Wonder of Christmas'. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not the best colorer if that's a word. I do however love to paper piece and that's exactly what I did with this one. Designer Series Paper is new in the catalog. I used Wink of Stella on her wings to give her a bit of sparkle and I popped her up with a few dimensionals.

More to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment